Syllabus Plus Enterprise Foundation is our core scheduling and timetabling solution. It provides a suite of core applications which help organisations to improve their efficiency by managing the planning and scheduling processes involved in the production of a timetable or schedule. Not only can it be used for full scheduling but for crucial space modelling, saving institutions millions of pounds by optimising their space.
As a web-based application, Enterprise Foundation is easily accessed across an institution and upgrades can be quickly installed.
Enterprise Foundation provides the following benefits:
- Save money - SUMs Consulting has identified thousands of pounds worth of savings in the area of improved space utilisation for institutions using timetabling software such as Enterprise Foundation.
- Focus on the student and staff experience - Enterprise Foundation is able to create personalised electronic timetables for students and staff. It can also be configured so that timetables produced are the most convenient for students.
- Greater visibility of actual space - Enterprise Foundation enables you to see actual learning spaces rather than perceived ones.
- Integration with other systems - save time inputting data manually from other systems. Enterprise Foundation can integrate with Student Records, HR, Estates and Conferencing Systems.
- User-centric approach – whilst some users prefer to make use of the auto-scheduling that the powerful scheduling engine facilitates, others prefer a manual approach. Enterprise Foundation allows both approaches to create a coherent, clash-free timetable.
- Flexibility – the excellent authorisation settings enable appropriate and relevant data access
- Personalisation – to enable them to operate in the manner which suits them best, individual users can personalise the look and behaviour of the user interface.
- Rapid problem resolution – as users are only shown the problems that they have permission to waiver or resolve, they are able to focus on those which are relevant or addressable.
- Reduced scope for error – the people that have the appropriate information are able to enter it directly, rather than relying on third parties who may not have the relevant knowledge or understanding.
- Ease of data viewing – to assist users in focussing solely on the data that is relevant to them, they are able to define what details should appear in which view.
- Delivers real world scheduling as well as incremental scheduling, which means that scheduling can be done as data becomes available, without changing everything that has been scheduled already. In addition, Enterprise Foundation supports dynamic scheduling, so when adjustments are needed the system provides instant advice on alternative solutions.
- Enhanced handling of scheduling problems – by allowing users to identify scheduling problems that have been deliberately tolerated, they are able to focus on problems that require attention.
- State of the art functionality – users can see free slots at a glance because the scheduling engine is always engaged and it dynamically anticipates the scheduling questions the user might ask.